How LG partnered with brand engagement agency FMI for product and trade marketing
Through our long-standing relationship, LG MC’s European headquarters asked FMI to become a retained creative and strategic resource, primarily as an extension to their internal team. As a result we have since become the hub of all product knowledge for the European product marketing team.
Retained services includes:
• Strategic consultation on product positioning, design identity and user segmentation
• Creation of LG MC external strategy communications (Mobile World Congress)
• Creation of high level sell-in PowerPoint decks for every product within the European roadmap
• Conception of sell-out marketing promotions and production of creative assets for European operator use
• Design, build and file management of ‘TribeInside’; a bespoke file sharing portal with high security levels and user management system
• Creation and distribution of weekly TribeInside e-newsletter communicating product specific updates and general marketing news
• Creative direction from a dedicated senior team
• Full time FMI senior account manager
Improved communications within the European product marketing teams since the launch of the dynamic TribeInside portal. The production of professional sell-through material provides a consistent and coherent message to all sales and marketing teams. Exceptionally strong relationship within LG MC, FMI are perceived as an extension to their team.
The team at FMI works as an extension of the LG Mobile Communications business in Europe, adding clarity of communication and impact to our sell-in endeavors. Often times asked to work to tight time-scales and with ever-stretched budgets, I have confidence in FMI’s ability to deliver.
PowerPoint sell-in presentations