How LG partnered with brand engagement agency FMI for product and trade marketing
Through our long-standing relationship, LG MC’s European headquarters asked FMI to become a retained creative and strategic resource, primarily as an extension to their internal team. As a result we have since become the hub of all product knowledge for the European product marketing team.
Retained services includes:
• Strategic consultation on product positioning, design identity and user segmentation
• Creation of LG MC external strategy communications (Mobile World Congress)
• Creation of high level sell-in PowerPoint decks for every product within the European roadmap
• Conception of sell-out marketing promotions and production of creative assets for European operator use
• Design, build and file management of ‘TribeInside’; a bespoke file sharing portal with high security levels and user management system
• Creation and distribution of weekly TribeInside e-newsletter communicating product specific updates and general marketing news
• Creative direction from a dedicated senior team
• Full time FMI senior account manager
Improved communications within the European product marketing teams since the launch of the dynamic TribeInside portal. The production of professional sell-through material provides a consistent and coherent message to all sales and marketing teams. Exceptionally strong relationship within LG MC, FMI are perceived as an extension to their team.